Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weigh-In: May 2013

7 lbs down since my last post


Well, it doesn't seem like a lot, but ...
Today I measured myself and I have definitely lost several inches since 2008 at almost my heaviest.
My clothes are looser
I have baby muscles coming in.

I'm trying not to get down about the numbers.
It didn't pile on in a day, so it's going to take time to come off.

I'm going to the gym and seeing my trainer 3 times a week.
I try to do as much activity as I can the rest of the week.
I'm enjoying it for the most part.

I need to work on my eating.
I feel like I am eating all day long, but the numbers are saying I'm not eating enough.
I mostly eat healthy, though like everyone else, I do have my weaknesses!
I'm in better control of those now though.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have seen me without a can of coke near by.
Now I have it less than once a week.
Yes, that's right, some weeks I don't have any at all!
 I drink water all the time now.
I don't really miss the coke.

My fibromyalgia is ever present
but I'm tolerating it more.

And if winter ever ends...
(yes, it's snowing today!)
we'll be able to go for longer walks
and spend more time outside.

Yes, I just need to be positive that this is gonna happen.
This is it.
I will win this battle!

(now to convince myself of that)

 

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

You can so do this! Said from someone who has been there. It takes time, but can be done. Hope the weather improves soon! Rather blah here too, but no snow.