Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Zombie Weekend


Over the new year's, I spent a couple days at my friend's house 
and he got me obsessed with this show.

I finally got myself a netflix account so I could watch the rest of it.
I just spent this past weekend watching the entire first two seasons.

I don't have the channel it's on to watch it when it airs 
so now I'm impatiently waiting for the next season to appear on netflix.

I don't even like zombies!


~*~*~*~

Do you watch The Walking Dead?? What do you think of the show??
Who are your favorite characters?
 Let's talk about it!
Just don't tell me anything about season 3 yet!
 

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

My husband is addicted - even to a show that talks about it (Talking Dead?). I haven't gotten into it though. The little glimpses I catch have me thinking I'll have nightmares. :D