Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday Pup

Yesterday was the Pup's Birthday!
(or the day we celebrate it anyway since we're not exactly sure)

Here are some highlights!



Waiting anxiously for me to get my boots on.



Walking past the horses.



Walking WAY ahead of momma!



Singing Happy Birthday.




A Happy Birthday sign made by the homestay student.

Dear Pup:

Thank you for being my "healer"
You live up to your name.

Thank you for making me laugh.
My heart keeps beating.

Thank you for always coming back to me.
I'll always be here.

Happy Birthday, Bum-Bum
Love, Momma

4 comments:

aschmalz83 said...

Happy birthday puppers!!

Jenners said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!! She is a great companion and deserves all the best!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! Looks like you had a beautiful day for your birthday walk.

Sarah Coggins said...

Happy belated birthday, Emma! What a sweet girl. :)