Monday, June 6, 2011

Relay for Life 2011

On Friday night,
I participated in a 12 hour
Relay for Life
for the Canadian Cancer Society.
My team and I raised over $800
in memory of my Bear
and others we know who lost the battle
in honor of the friends & family who have survived,
in hope for those who are currently fighting
and in faith that someday a cure will be found.

Here are a few photos from the night:


Lighting the luminary
in memory of Bear and babybear



My luminary is along this section


HOPE on the baseball diamond

I hope to do this again next year.
and maybe I'll be brave enough to post a link to my fundraising.

3 comments:

Jenners said...

Good for you for doing this. And YES ... link to your fundraising page next year!!!

Controlling My Chaos said...

I just signed up to do my first Relay for Life. I'm looking forward to it. I'm glad your fundraising was a success.

Joc(e) said...

Wish I could have been there, Ter...maybe one day! Congratulations to you and your team!